What is included in my trip?
- Stateroom Accommodations (double occupancy)
- All on-board meals in main restaurants
- All on-board entertainment & activities
- All pre-paid gratuities for ship staff
- All port taxes & government fees
- (1) T-shirt for each guest
- (1) hour ice cream social event hosted by Judson University
All other incidentals are at each participants expense and a credit card must be presented upon check-in at pier prior to sailing.
What is the deposit schedule?
- Deposit Due at Time of Booking - $750.00 USD per person
- Final Payment Due October 1, 2016
Note: All deposits are non-refundable.
What if I need to change the name or any other information of a registered trip participant?
When you register, please ensure that all information is accurate and reflects the exact information on your passport and/or travel documents. Once you have registered online, any subsequent changes may incur a cost to the participant.
Please contact Cruise Dreams directly at 1.877.999.4533 if any changes to your reservation are required.
What travel documents should I bring with me to the cruise? Passport Requirements?
You should bring all appropriate travel documents with you to the cruise pier. All cruise documents are now e-tickets. Passports are strongly suggested and you will need to show a valid Passport upon check in at the cruise pier. Your passport must be valid at least six months beyond the completion date of the trip. If you do not have a passport a CERTIFIED copy of your birth certificate with raised seal and a photo ID must be presented.
Note: Please remember that all travel documents must be issued under the same name as stated on your photo identification or passport.
How long does it take to receive my baggage once on-board the ship?
For the first day of your cruise we suggest you pack a small carry-on bag with your travel documents, a change of clothes, bathing suit, workout clothes, and any medications you may need. That way you don't have to wait for your checked bags to arrive in your stateroom.
What is the dress code on board the cruise ship?
Daytime Attire: Shorts, t-shirts, slacks, trousers, casual skirts, blouses and sundresses are all perfect during the day, whether indoors or out.
For lounging by the pool, pack two bathing suits (an extra suit in case the other is wet) and a pair of casual shoes (e.g., flip-flops, sandals, sneakers). You'll also need some casual shorts and a couple of t-shirts or a cover-up for getting to and from the pool areas.
If you're planning to visit our onboard fitness center, be sure to bring extra shorts, t-shirts and socks that you won't mind working out in - plus a pair of tennis or running shoes/sneakers.
Dinner Attire: The dress attire for evening is smart casual.
Smart casual for ladies: Sundress, Skirt or pants (no holes, rips or tears) with a blouse.
Smart Casual for men: Pants (no holes, rips or tears) with a collared shirt.
There will also be (2) Formal nights:
Ladies: Cocktail dress or pantsuit. Gentlemen: Suit (black tie is optional)
What is the smoking policy on board the cruise ship?
For the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, our ships are designated as non-smoking; however, we recognize that some of our guests do smoke. Therefore, to provide an onboard environment that also satisfies smokers, we have designated certain areas of the ship as smoking areas.
Cigarette, cigar, e-cigarette and pipe smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas of the starboard side of all ships; with the exception of Oasis-class ships that will allow smoking on the port side of the ships. To assist in locating areas where smoking is permitted, guests will find visible signage posted within all smoking areas and ashtrays that are provided for use. Outdoor areas near restricted areas, food venues, and kids play areas and pools will not allow smoking. On Oasis class, smoking is not permitted in Central Park or the Boardwalk neighborhoods.
Casino Royale allows smoking and has a designated area for non-smoking guests. There will be visible signage indicating the non-smoking area in the casino. There are select cruises departing from China that will not have a non-smoking area in the casino.
Onboard all interior public spaces are smoke free*. Smoking is not permitted in any dining venue, theater, bar, lounge, hallway, elevator, and jogging track.
Smoking is not permitted inside any stateroom and any stateroom balcony. This applies to all stateroom categories onboard. If a guest is in violation of this stateroom policy, a cleaning fee of $250 USD will be applied to their SeaPass® account and may be subject to further action pursuant to the "Consequences Section" of the Guest Conduct Policy.
Cigarettes, cigars and pipe tobacco must be properly disposed of and never thrown overboard. Cigar and pipe tobacco is limited to designated outdoor areas and Cigar Bars**. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase, possess or use tobacco onboard.
Electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are only permitted within the designated smoking areas.
Royal Caribbean International kindly asks all guests to please observe the smoking policy. These requests are made to provide a comfortable cruise for everyone. Guest may also inquire at Guest Services for the location of the designated smoking areas onboard.
Guests who violate this smoking policy may be subject to further action pursuant to the "Consequences Section" of this Guest Conduct Policy.
Royal Caribbean updated the smoking policy September 2013 and the above policy is in enforcement on all ships with cruises departing on or after January 1, 2014.
What items are not allowed onboard the cruise ship?
Weapons, illegal drugs, and other items that could interfere with the safe operation of the ship or the safe and secure environment of our guests and crew are prohibited. The following are examples of items that guests are not allowed to bring onboard. These and other similar items will be confiscated upon being found. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned..
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas.
- Sharp Objects, including all knives and scissors. (Note: Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blade length less than 4 inches are allowed.)
- Illegal Drugs & Substances
- Candles, Incense, Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Travel Steamers & Hot Plates. (Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighteners are allowed onboard. However "torch lighters" and novelty lighters that look like guns are not allowed onboard. Torch lighters emit a powerful concentrated flame, and therefore are prohibited.
- Baseball Bats, Hockey Sticks, Cricket Bats, Bows & Arrows
- Illegal Drugs
- Skateboards & Surfboards
- Aerial Drones
- Martial Arts Gear
- Self-Defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks.
- Flammable Liquids and Explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks.
- Hookahs & Water Hookah Pipes.
- HAM Radios
- Electrical Extension Cords
- Dangerous Chemicals, including bleach and paint.
- Alcoholic Beverages (Note: Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from shops onboard will be stored by the ship and delivered to you on the last day of the sailing. Alcoholic beverages seized on embarkation day will not be returned.)