YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME...
SAIL AWAY WITH JUDSON UNIVERSITY ALUMNI AND FRIENDS!
ALLURE OF THE SEAS
Winner of the Best Overall Cruise Ship award for two years running, Allure of the Seas is a captivating adventure unlike any other.
STATEROOM ACCOMMODATIONS OPTIONS:
After a day of exploring the world, its exotic cuisine and interesting cultures, there's nothing better than returning to the comfort of your private stateroom. They've designed every one of their staterooms to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest after your adventures. Their staterooms vary by ship, but every room offers a television, telephone, private bath, shower, vanity and even a hair-dryer. Imagine opening your balcony door to see a new and breathtaking part of the world each morning. A stateroom with a balcony is a great way to make your cruise adventure even more memorable and truly take in your destination.
Explore seven distinct neighborhoods filled with awesome new features – like the first Starbucks® at sea, & the Tony Award®-winning Broadway musical Chicago in the main theater. Hop on a classic carousel on the Boardwalk®, then watch acrobats splash down in the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea. Spice up your sailing with Mexican-fare favorites at Sabor, or with prime cuts straight from the skewer at Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. And there's still plenty more Oasis-class WOWs to be had, from aerial acrobats in the AquaTheater to FlowRider® surf simulators, plus zip line views over Central Park®—a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants.
Stateroom Amenities Include:
||Inside Staterooms - Only 2 Rooms Left!
Inside Staterooms are complete with standard room amenities.
$1,019.00 USD per person
||Central Park View Staterooms - Only 8 Rooms Left!
The balcony is the best vantage point for catching all the action going on in Central Park. Complete with standard room amenities.
(182 sq.ft. Stateroom, 50 sq.ft. Balcony)
$1,149.00 USD per person
|Ocean View Balcony Staterooms - Only 4 Rooms Left!
Enjoy beautiful views of exotic ports, landscapes, seas and skies from your large private balcony. Complete with standard room amenities.
(182 sq. ft. Stateroom, 80 sq.ft. Balcony)
$1, 289.00 USD per person
Complimentary options include:
- Superior Oceanview Balcony staterooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead to your private veranda
- Two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed
- Considerable closet space
- Living area with desk, drawer space, vanity, and sofa.
- Private bathroom with shower
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar
- Water/wine glasses
- Flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies* (* movies are not included, additional charge)
- Private safe
- Thermostat controlled air conditioning
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
Additional options include, surcharges apply:
- Boarkwalk Bar
- Boardwalk Dog House
- Boarkwalk Donuts
- Brasserie 30
- Cafe Promenade
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Park Café
- Solarium Bistro Buffet
- Sorrento's Pizza
- Vitality Cafe
- Wipe Out Cafe
- Windjammer Marketplace
- 24 hour room service - fee may apply
Main Dining Room Seating For Dinner: 6:o0 pm
REST & RELAXATION:
- 150 Central Park
- Chef's Table Intimate Dining Expereince
- Chops Grille Signature Steakhouse
- Cupcake Cupboard
- Giovanni's Table Italian Restaurant
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine
- Johnny Rockets
- Lafite Wine Tasting
- Samba Grill Brazillian Steakhouse
- Seafood Shack
- Solarium Bistro Restaurant
ACTION & ADVENTURE:
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu including massages and acupuncture
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Central Park® outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and a Coach® store
- (4) pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- (10) whirlpools, (2) of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
ENTERTAINMENT & SHOPPING:
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zipline, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Hand-carved carousel
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Catch the Tony-award winning Broadway musical Chicago!
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 188 slots and 11 tables
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale®
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping in Central Park® and the Royal Promenade including Coach®, art gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- Designer boutiques from both Kate Spade New York and Michael Kors
- A Britto Gallery for limited-edition artworks, giftware and collectibles
- More bandwidth and the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship